Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Harry and the order of the pheonix

       Unless you are a barbarian, I'm pretty sure you heard about or read the famous book series, the Harry Potter series. In the series, a book was so long, that it took me a month to read it.  If you don't read the other books, which is also long, it's hard to understand the book perfectly. If you are a crazy fanatic of fantasy novels, you must , I mean must read this book.
        The book is about exactly the title, Harry and the order of the pheonix. Him and the order as one goal to acheieve. Kill the evil lord, Voldemort, and save the world! Of course, they do save the world. However, Voldemort somehow manages to come back. Anyway, the conflict between Harry and Voldemort is very tense. They simply want to kill each other. The reason? It's beacuse baby Harry somehow had the power to demolish Voldemort.
       My past self had a hard time reading the book. 765 pages for a average English speaking Korean could be, and it is, a challenge. To read this book, I required patience, a love for fantasy, and practice to be patient. To talk about fantasy, J.K Rowling is an awesome fantasy writer. Do you know why? One, she has about a billion readers throughout the world. Two, her stories make me laugh, want to read more, and sometimes even cry. She can describe things so lively.
       The fifth book in the series did a very important job. The most grieves, the most triumphs, and the most excitement. If you ask me why I like this book so much, now you konw the reason. These reasons also, is why I recommend this book to you. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.