Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Letter of fortune to J. Johnson

Dear John,
Hi, John. I didn't really want to send this letter to you. This letter has circled the world seven times, which originated from England. Eugene must have seen this before. If you don't send this letter to 10 other people, you're room will be gone into 4th demension. No, just kidding. It has been a wonderful camp with my classmates. However, the person who gave me the most impact is you, John. You're funny and very kind. Now, this is too official. Yo~ dude! What's up man? Have you got any snacks for me? 'Cus I'm hungry. Never mind. So John, I have to say, you're phone's awesome. Ok, stay cool, and let's stay as friends forever k?
                                                                                       Sincerely,
                                                                                                 Jae won Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.