Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lesson teaching expereince

       Trying out new things isn't so easy for me. However, there were some experiences that taught me trying out new things is a good thing. Since then, I somehow got courage and tried to try new things out. Now, I will tell you a story that I would never forget.
       It was a weekend on the year 2007. The weather was very nice. That's one reason dad took me out on a drive. I went to a lake, and I don't remeber it's name. There were a lot of things to do. Gum ball machines, game machines, markets, boats, and candy shops were there. I had a lot of fun there.When we got to the parking lot to go back home, my dad found a ride called 'Viking.' It's a ride that rocks back and forth.
       At that time, I hadn't rode a 'Viking' before, so I was scared. I tugged on my father's sleeves to urge him to go back to our car, but he wouldn't budge. Instead, he said, 'Having new experiences is good, son.' I had no other choice but to ride it. I rode on it, and I think I might have been trembleling. Click, the seatbelt went. The 'Viking' started to rock. But, guess what? It was actually fun! Later, I told my dad to let me ride it again, but we had to leave because of the time.
썸네일       That is one of the most important expereince in my life. It will always teach me a lesson, and I am glad I rode on that 'Viking.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.