I first appeared in Canada in September 1st, 2009, in the Toronto airport. When I arrived at my aunt's house, which is is London, it was amazing. First of all, the house was not an apartment, but it was actually a detached house. Second of all, it had a basement, a 2nd floor, and a huge garage. The house was very interesting. Even if I was abroad, I still had to go to school. I went to Masonville public school, which was smaller than I thought. When I first appeared in the classroom, it was an another interesting scene. I was pretty shocked. As days passedm everything got familiar. The smartboard, the chess board, and even the ticking of the clock! As I got more familiar with my classmates, I could feel my English skills were improving. When the two years passed, I was disappointed to the fact that I had to go back. I was treated like a son in the household.
If you ever say if I wanted to go back, I would definetly say yes. I miss the time I had there, and I'll never forget it. 
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.